Franklin re-signs with StampsMar 21, 2012 - 4:17 PM Calgary, AB (Sports Network) - The Calgary Stampeders re-signed wide receiver Arjei Franklin on Wednesday.
As per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Franklin, who missed nine games last season due to a rib injury, caught six balls for 68 yards. His best year came in 2010 when he registered 42 receptions for 523 yards and two touchdowns.
"The Stamps have always been a first-class organization and I'm excited to be back," said Franklin. "Thanks to everyone for their support and I look forward to returning to Calgary."
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Taylor staying with Stampeders Jan 29
- Stampeders give Paredes contract extension Jan 10
- Ray leads Argonauts past Stampeders in 100th Grey Cup Nov 26
- Calgary and Toronto square off in 100th Grey Cup Championship Nov 21
- Stampeders knock off Lions to set up Grey Cup matchup Nov 18
- Stamps QB Tate out for season; Riders DL George suspended Nov 15
- Calgary and British Columbia square off in West Division Finals Nov 14
- Tate among three Stamps with weekly honors Nov 13
- Calgary edges Saskatchewan to reach West Final Nov 11
- West Division semifinals pits Roughriders against Stampeders Nov 7
- Tate gets call at QB over Glenn for Stamps' playoff opener Nov 6
- Late FG lifts Stampeders past Eskimos Nov 3