Hall wins Ladies British MastersAug 18, 2012 - 5:27 PM Buckinghamshire, England (Sports Network) - Lydia Hall of Wales overcame a bogey at her final hole Saturday to earn her first Ladies European Tour victory at the Ladies British Masters.
Hall managed an even-par 72 on Saturday and it was enough for a 1-shot victory. It was a long-time coming for Hall after five years on the Ladies European Tour.
She finished at 7-under 209.
Beth Allen was in the lead at 9-under par until triple bogey at the 17th hole. She signed for a 1-over 73 and came in second at minus-6.
Second-round leader Ashleigh Simon was in position for the victory, but she was undone by a double at the 17th. She shot a 4-over 76 and tied for third with Trish Johnson, Stacy Lee Bregman, Rebecca Artis, Henrietta Zuel and Mikaela Parmlid at 5-under par.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Two lead delayed LPGA event in Bahamas 10:10p
- USC cruises to NCAA Women's title 7:57p
- First round of LPGA Classic shortened to 12 holes Thu
- LPGA event in Bahamas cut to 54 holes Wed
- Johnson soars in women's world rankings Mon
- Molinaro earns first Symetra title May 19
- Johnson rallies to victory in Mobile May 19
- Chella Choi grabs 1-shot lead in Mobile May 18
- Korda moves 1 clear of Webb in Mobile May 17
- Thompson, Ji share lead in Alabama May 16
- Mogi, Pace soar in women's world rankings May 13
- Pace wins Ladies Open by 1 May 12