Spurs' Parker suffers eye injury in brawlJun 15, 2012 - 10:21 PM New York, NY (Sports Network) - San Antonio All-Star guard Tony Parker injured his eye during a bottle-throwing fight involving singers Chris Brown and Drake.
The brawl took place inside club W.i.P. in New York City Wednesday night.
Parker, who concealed the injury by wearing sun glasses at a news conference in Paris on Friday, suffered an injury to his cornea. However, he isn't expected to miss the Olympics this summer when he plays for France.
This past season, Parker averaged 18.3 points 7.7 assists and 2.9 rebounds. The Spurs lost in the Western Conference finals to Oklahoma City in six games.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT 2:02a
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs 11:59a
- Seasoned Spurs bury Grizzlies in Game 1 Sun
- Spurs, Grizzlies set for Game 1 of Western Finals Sun
- NBA Playoff Preview - San Antonio vs. Memphis Sat
- Spurs take out Warriors for trip to Western Conference finals Fri
- Spurs hope to knock out Warriors in Game 6 May 16
- Spurs dominate 2nd half, take 3-2 series lead over Warriors May 15
- Spurs, Warriors return to San Antonio tied 2-2 May 14
- Warriors top Spurs in OT to tie series at 2-2 May 13
- Warriors try to even series with Spurs May 12
- Spurs roll past Warriors to grab series lead May 11