Warriors extend qualifying offer to RushJun 26, 2012 - 9:46 PM Oakland, CA (Sports Network) - The Golden State Warriors extended a qualifying offer to swingman Brandon Rush, who becomes a restricted free agent.
The 26-year-old Kansas product posted averages of 9.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 65 games in his first season with the Warriors. He also shot a career-best 45.2 percent from long distance and posted a career-high of 50.1 percent from the floor overall.
Rush was a first-round pick of Indiana in 2008, and has posted 9.1 points, 3.6 boards and 1.1 assists in 289 professional appearances.
Golden State now holds the ability to match any offer sheet another club may tender until the June 30 deadline.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Reeling Warriors head to Memphis 10:52a
- Houston stifles Golden State in first quarter en route to win 1:57a
- Rockets aim to get on track with Warriors in town Fri
- Curry, Thompson guide Warriors past Raptors Wed
- Warriors return home to face Raptors Tue
- Warriors edge Kings in thrilling finish Dec 1
- Warriors try to close trip with win in Sacramento Dec 1
- Westbrook, Thunder shock Warriors in OT Nov 30
- Thunder put win streak on line vs. Warriors Nov 29
- Nowitzki leads balanced Mavs in win over Warriors Nov 27
- Mavs, Warriors square off in Big D Nov 27
- Warriors hold off Hornets Nov 27