Warriors extend qualifying offer to RushJun 26, 2012 - 9:46 PM Oakland, CA (Sports Network) - The Golden State Warriors extended a qualifying offer to swingman Brandon Rush, who becomes a restricted free agent.
The 26-year-old Kansas product posted averages of 9.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 65 games in his first season with the Warriors. He also shot a career-best 45.2 percent from long distance and posted a career-high of 50.1 percent from the floor overall.
Rush was a first-round pick of Indiana in 2008, and has posted 9.1 points, 3.6 boards and 1.1 assists in 289 professional appearances.
Golden State now holds the ability to match any offer sheet another club may tender until the June 30 deadline.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Spurs take out Warriors for trip to Western Conference finals May 17
- Spurs hope to knock out Warriors in Game 6 May 16
- Spurs dominate 2nd half, take 3-2 series lead over Warriors May 15
- Spurs, Warriors return to San Antonio tied 2-2 May 14
- Warriors top Spurs in OT to tie series at 2-2 May 13
- Warriors try to even series with Spurs May 12
- Spurs roll past Warriors to grab series lead May 11
- Curry, Thompson lead Warriors in Game 3 against Spurs May 10
- Thompson leads Warriors past Spurs May 9
- Spurs hope to slow Curry, take 2-0 lead over Warriors May 8
- Spurs need epic comeback to survive Warriors in 2 OTs May 7
- Spurs, Warriors tip off Western semis in Alamo City May 6