Rockets deal Dalembert to Bucks, move up 2 picksJun 27, 2012 - 10:22 PM Houston, TX (Sports Network) - The Houston Rockets moved up two places in the NBA Draft after dealing center Samuel Dalembert and the No. 14 pick to the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday for the No. 12 selection and three players.
The Rockets now have three picks in the top 18 for Thursday night's draft.
The Rockets also got guard Shaun Livingston and forwards Jon Brockman and Jon Leuer in the trade while the Bucks also received a future second round pick and cash considerations.
Dalembert, 31, averaged 7.5 points, 7 rebounds and 1.7 blocks in 65 games for Houston last season. The 10-year veteran has career averages of 8 points, 8.2 rebounds and 1.9 blocks in 727 games for the 76ers, Kings and Rockets.
Livingston, 26, averaged 5.5 points over 58 games in his only season for the Bucks, the sixth team he played for in seven NBA seasons.
The 25-year-old Brockman averaged 1.1 points and 10.5 minutes in 35 games for Milwaukee in 2011-12 and Leuer, 23, averaged 4.7 points in 46 games.
On Tuesday, the Rockets traded forward Chase Budinger to Minnesota for the 18th overall pick. They also have the No. 16 selection.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Thunder advance in win over Rockets May 4
- Rockets' Delfino out for remainder of playoffs May 3
- Thunder aim to polish off Rockets May 3
- Rockets extend series with win in Oklahoma City May 2
- Bucks' Boylan won't return as head coach May 1
- Bucks fire Boylan May 1
- Thunder hope to knock off Rockets May 1
- Rockets stay alive with win over Thunder Apr 30
- Durant, Thunder go for sweep in Houston Apr 29
- Heat finish off sweep of Bucks without Wade Apr 29
- Heat shoot for sweep of Bucks Apr 28
- Thunder blow huge lead, but Durant's clutch shot sinks Rockets Apr 28