Nuggets re-sign Andre MillerJul 11, 2012 - 5:55 PM Denver, CO (Sports Network) - The Denver Nuggets re-signed veteran guard Andre Miller on Wednesday.
Terms were not disclosed, but the Denver Post reported earlier in the week that it is a three-year deal.
Miller, 36, averaged 9.7 points and 6.7 assists in 66 games with the Nuggets last season. He has career averages of 14.1 points and 7.2 assists in 1,044 games for Denver, Portland, Philadelphia, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland.
"Andre was great for our team and our young guys last season," said Nuggets executive vice president Masai Ujiri. "Our players and coaches were excited when they heard he was coming back. He provides leadership and consistency and he really fits perfectly in our system."
Also on Wednesday, the Nuggets signed first-round draft pick Evan Fournier. Selected 20th overall, the 19-year-old swingman played the last two seasons for Poitiers of France's Pro A League. He averaged 14.1 points, 2.3 assists and 1.5 steals in 2011-12.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Cavs down Nuggets behind Thompson's monster effort Wed
- Nuggets aim for 8th straight win, visit Cleveland Wed
- Streaking Nuggets rout struggling Nets Wed
- Wounded Nets welcome streaking Nuggets to Brooklyn Tue
- Robinson leads Nuggets past Raptors Sun
- Nuggets take win streak east, open trip at Toronto Sun
- Lawson, Nuggets edge reeling Knicks Nov 30
- Surging Nuggets host sagging Knicks Nov 29
- Nuggets hold off Timberwolves Nov 28
- Nuggets take winning streak to Twin Cities Nov 27
- Nuggets sweep home-and-home set from Mavs Nov 26
- Nuggets, Mavs complete home and home in Dallas Nov 25