Pacers sign Gerald GreenJul 12, 2012 - 11:32 PM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - The Indiana Pacers have signed veteran swingman Gerald Green.
During his career, Green has played for Boston, Minnesota, Houston, Dallas, and the Nets. Last season, he averaged a career-best 12.9 points and 3.5 rebounds in 31 games for the Nets.
"We've watched Gerald and we saw how he improved last year," Pacers general manager Kevin Pritchard said. "His scoring off the bench should help us in the future. He's one of the most dynamic athletes I've seen, and how he's improved will make him a great addition to the Pacers family."
Green, who was the winner of the 2007 Slam Dunk Contest, has a career average of 8.3 points over 212 games.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Heat rise to occasion, bury Pacers in Game 7 Jun 4
- Game 7 on tap between Heat and Pacers Jun 3
- Pacers' Hibbert hit with $75K fine Jun 2
- Pacers' Hibbert apologizes for postgame comments Jun 2
- Pacers' Hibbert may face fine for postgame rant Jun 2
- Pacers down Heat to force Game 7 Jun 2
- Heat shoot for close-out in Indianapolis Jun 1
- James carries Heat to series lead in Game 5 win May 30
- NBA fines James, West, Stephenson for Game 4 flops May 30
- Pacers, Heat back in Miami for Game 5 May 30
- Pacers hold off Heat to even East finals May 29
- Heat shoot for commanding lead over Pacers May 28