Heat and Clippers to play in ChinaJul 16, 2012 - 3:35 PM New York, NY (Sports Network) - The NBA champion Miami Heat and Los Angeles Clippers will play a pair of preseason games this October in China.
This will be the sixth set of preseason games in China for the NBA. There were no games last year because of the lockout.
It marks the first time the reigning NBA champs will play in the series.
"We are coming off one of our strongest seasons ever and we're pleased our fans will have the opportunity to watch two of the NBA's most exciting teams compete," said Heidi Ueberroth, the president of NBA International. "The NBA China games will feature several of the best and most dynamic basketball players in the world and we're excited to tip off next season in Beijing and Shanghai."
The teams will meet October 11 in Beijing and three days later in Shanghai.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1 1:13a
- Heat, Pacers tip off Game 1 of East Finals Wed
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach Tue
- NBA Playoff Preview - Miami vs. Indiana Mon
- Heat edge Bulls to advance to East Finals May 15
- Wade to start Game 5 May 15
- Heat try to close out Bulls in South Beach May 15
- Heat blast Bulls, take commanding 3-1 series lead May 13
- Heat shoot for 3-1 lead against Chicago May 13
- Heat fight off Bulls, take series lead May 11
- Heat, Bulls take battle to Chicago May 10
- Heat scorch Bulls to even series May 8