Heat and Clippers to play in ChinaJul 16, 2012 - 3:35 PM New York, NY (Sports Network) - The NBA champion Miami Heat and Los Angeles Clippers will play a pair of preseason games this October in China.
This will be the sixth set of preseason games in China for the NBA. There were no games last year because of the lockout.
It marks the first time the reigning NBA champs will play in the series.
"We are coming off one of our strongest seasons ever and we're pleased our fans will have the opportunity to watch two of the NBA's most exciting teams compete," said Heidi Ueberroth, the president of NBA International. "The NBA China games will feature several of the best and most dynamic basketball players in the world and we're excited to tip off next season in Beijing and Shanghai."
The teams will meet October 11 in Beijing and three days later in Shanghai.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- With Boston trip behind them, Clips head to Brooklyn 9:49a
- Clippers win in Rivers' return to Boston 1:51a
- Rivers makes his return to Boston Wed
- Pacers down Heat in rematch of 2013 ECF Wed
- Clippers reach deal with Stephen Jackson Tue
- Clash of the Titans: Pacers set for showdown with Heat Tue
- Paul, Clippers cruise past 76ers Tue
- Clippers continue east excursion in Philly Mon
- Heat roll past Pistons Mon
- Heat seek revenge against Pistons Sun
- Cavs slip past Clippers Sun
- James' double-double leads Heat over Wolves Sun