Suns welcome back DragicJul 20, 2012 - 6:27 AM Phoenix, AZ (Sports Network) - The Phoenix Suns officially welcomed back guard Goran Dragic to the team on Thursday when he signed a four-year contract worth a reported $30 million.
Dragic played with the Suns the first two-plus seasons of his NBA career before being traded to Houston in the Aaron Brooks deal in February 2011. He averaged a career-best 11.7 points while not missing a game last season.
Dragic, 26, was acquired by the Suns in a draft-day deal from San Antonio in 2008. He lifted his game being a part-time starter for the Rockets this past season by compiling a career-best 5.3 assists.
Dragic figures to get plenty of playing time at the point in Phoenix now that Steve Nash has been traded to the Lakers.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Kobe searches for improvement when Lakers host Suns 10:18a
- Morris paces Suns over Raptors Sat
- Suns return home to host Toronto Fri
- Suns shut down Rockets in Houston Dec 5
- Suns end quick trip in Houston Dec 4
- Grizzlies down Suns with big second half Dec 3
- Grizzlies continue homestand versus Suns Dec 3
- Burke, Jazz down Suns for first road win Dec 1
- Suns go for home-and-home sweep of Jazz Nov 30
- Morris, Suns edge Jazz Nov 30
- Suns, Jazz open home-and-home in Salt Lake Nov 29
- Dragic, Suns end Trail Blazers' winning ways Nov 28