Suns re-sign Shannon BrownJul 25, 2012 - 11:22 PM Phoenix, AZ (Sports Network) - The Phoenix Suns re-signed guard Shannon Brown on Wednesday.
Brown had a career season for the Suns in 2011-12, averaging 11.0 points and 2.7 rebounds in 59 games (19 starts).
"Shannon was a valuable member of our team last season, especially during the second half of the season when we were at our best," said Suns president of basketball operations Lon Babby. "We look for his improved play to continue."
Brown owns career averages of 7.7 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 315 games (35 starts) with the Cleveland Cavaliers (2006-08) Chicago Bulls (2007-08), Charlotte Bobcats (2008-09), Los Angeles Lakers (2009-11) and Suns.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Report: Suns' Beasley investigated in sex assault probe May 7
- Suns name McDonough general manager May 7
- Suns oust GM Blanks Apr 22
- Nuggets down Suns, clinch No. 3 seed Apr 18
- Nuggets try to clinch third seed, host Suns Apr 17
- Suns slip past Rockets Apr 16
- Rockets search for success in desert against Suns Apr 15
- Timberwolves snap skid, top Suns Apr 14
- Wolves welcome Suns to Target Center Apr 13
- Mavs fall to Suns, eliminated from playoff contention Apr 11
- Mavs put slim playoff hopes on line vs. Suns Apr 10
- Rockets edge Suns on goaltending at buzzer Apr 10