Magic sign second-round pick O'QuinnAug 9, 2012 - 3:50 PM Orlando, FL (Sports Network) - The Orlando Magic signed forward Kyle O'Quinn to an undisclosed contract.
O'Quinn was selected with the 49th overall pick of June's draft out of Norfolk State. He averaged 8.8 points and 6.2 rebounds last month during the Orlando Pro Summer League.
In 129 games at Norfolk State, the 6-foot-10 O'Quinn averaged 12.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.2 blocks. He earned MEAC Player of the Year honors for the 2011-12 season, was also the 2012 Lou Henson recipient as the nation's top mid-major player and helped Norfolk State to an upset of highly-ranked Missouri in last spring's NCAA Tournament.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Harden flirts with triple-double as Rockets top Magic 12:23a
- Howard, Rockets welcome Magic to Houston 9:42a
- Knicks secure second straight blowout win Sat
- Vucevic to miss second straight at New York Fri
- After halting slide, Knicks back at MSG to host Magic Fri
- Carter-Williams helps lead Sixers past Magic in double OT Wed
- Sixers seek revenge against the Magic Dec 3
- Wall leads Wizards past Magic Dec 3
- Wall, Wizards welcome Magic to Verizon Center Dec 2
- Back on track: Spurs rout Magic Nov 30
- Spurs try to regroup in road tilt against Magic Nov 29
- Vucevic carries Magic over Sixers Nov 28