Magic sign second-round pick O'QuinnAug 9, 2012 - 3:50 PM Orlando, FL (Sports Network) - The Orlando Magic signed forward Kyle O'Quinn to an undisclosed contract.
O'Quinn was selected with the 49th overall pick of June's draft out of Norfolk State. He averaged 8.8 points and 6.2 rebounds last month during the Orlando Pro Summer League.
In 129 games at Norfolk State, the 6-foot-10 O'Quinn averaged 12.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.2 blocks. He earned MEAC Player of the Year honors for the 2011-12 season, was also the 2012 Lou Henson recipient as the nation's top mid-major player and helped Norfolk State to an upset of highly-ranked Missouri in last spring's NCAA Tournament.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Heat close season with win over NBA-worst Magic Apr 18
- Heat hope to hand Magic worst record in NBA Apr 17
- Bulls cruise in Orlando Apr 16
- Bulls try to get on track in visit to Orlando Apr 15
- Celtics rout Magic, lock up No. 7 seed Apr 13
- Celtics try to snap losing streak in Orlando Apr 13
- Harris' big night helps Magic down Bucks Apr 10
- Bucks try to get on track in Magic Kingdom Apr 10
- Cavs lock down perimeter to fend off Orlando Apr 7
- Magic close out road swing against Cavs Apr 7
- Robinson carries Bulls over Magic Apr 6
- Bulls hope to improve playoff positioning with Orlando in town Apr 5