Achter helps Bowling Green roll past Robert MorrisDec 31, 2006 - 9:38 PM BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (Ticker) -- Kate Achter scored 18 points to lead five players in double figures as No. 21 Bowling Green posted a 92-81 victory over Robert Morris.
Carin Horne had 17 points and eight rebounds and Ali Mann scored 16 for the Falcons (10-2), who captured their third straight win.
Amber Flynn added 12 points off the bench and Liz Honegger sank three 3-pointers en route to 11 for Bowling Green, which built a 47-29 lead at the half.
Chinata Nesbit, who went 4-of-5 from long range, scored 25 points and grabbed 10 boards for the Colonials (7-4). The junior forward also committed seven of her team's 18 turnovers.
Robert Morris made the final score deceptive, shooting 52 percent (15-of-29) with nine baskets from the arc after intermission, mainly against Bowling Green's reserves.
- ROBERT MORRIS: 81
BOWLING GREEN: 92
Dec 31 3:03 PM
- ROBERT MORRIS: 29
BOWLING GREEN: 47
Dec 31 1:46 PM
- Irish stay perfect, rout Colonials Mar 22
- Yellow Jackets sting Bowling Green in first round Mar 19
- Michigan State pulls away from Bowling Green 72-62 Mar 20
- Bowling Green-Michigan St. Preview Mar 19
- Toledo 53, Bowling Green 62 Mar 13
- Bowling Green wins MAC title 62-53 over Toledo Mar 13
- Pontius helps Bowling Green upset Vanderbilt Dec 4
- Lavender leads No. 3 Ohio State over Bowling Green Nov 15
- Vaughn, Rutgers rout Robert Morris Mar 22
- Notre Dame needs overtime to down Bowling Green Dec 5
- Orsillo fills for January, Arizona St advances Mar 24
- Bowling Green posts historic victory over Vanderbilt Mar 21