Green scores 22 as Oklahoma State downs Oral RobertsDec 29, 2007 - 5:33 AM STILLWATER, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Danielle Green scored a season-high 22 points and Andrea Riley added 19 as No. 25 Oklahoma State beat Oral Roberts, 83-65, on Friday night.
It was the 22nd consecutive non-conference home victory for the Cowgirls (11-1), who used a late first-half run to build a 16-point halftime advantage and led by double figures throughout the second half.
Janae Voelker scored a career-high 23 points before fouling out with 2:52 remaining for the Golden Eagles (7-5), who have lost three straight games. Jenny Hardin had 17 points and nine rebounds for Oral Roberts.
Maria Cordero scored 15 points and had two blocked shots for Oklahoma State, winners of three straight.
The Cowgirls pulled away with a 19-3 run before the close of the first half, building a 44-26 lead when Kristin Hernandez weaved into the lane and converted a layup.
Mariana Camargo ended a five-minute field goal drought for Oral Roberts with a layup at the buzzer as Oklahoma State took a 44-28 lead into the break.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
ORAL ROBERTS 28 37 65
OKLAHOMA ST (25) 44 39 83 FINAL
Dec 28 9:59 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
ORAL ROBERTS 28
(25) OKLAHOMA ST 44 HALFTIME
Dec 28 9:00 PM
- Notre Dame dominates at home in regional semifinal Mar 29
- Big night from Martin propels Cowgirls to Sweet 16 Mar 25
- Bias' late bucket lifts Oklahoma State in overtime Mar 22
- Baylor advances to Big 12 final in win over Oklahoma State Mar 9
- No. 7 Baylor cruises past 12th-ranked Oklahoma State Feb 9
- No. 12 Baylor upends No. 8 Oklahoma State in OT Jan 26
- No. 8 Oklahoma State rallies to defeat Kansas Jan 22
- Duke rallies from halftime deficit to dispatch Oklahoma State Mar 26
- A pair of double-doubles powers Cowgirls past DePaul Mar 24
- Lady Vols march on after dominating Oral Roberts Mar 23
- No. 1 Baylor heads to third straight Big 12 final Mar 10
- Baylor pulls away from Oklahoma State Feb 2