Green scores 22 as Oklahoma State downs Oral RobertsDec 29, 2007 - 5:33 AM STILLWATER, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Danielle Green scored a season-high 22 points and Andrea Riley added 19 as No. 25 Oklahoma State beat Oral Roberts, 83-65, on Friday night.
It was the 22nd consecutive non-conference home victory for the Cowgirls (11-1), who used a late first-half run to build a 16-point halftime advantage and led by double figures throughout the second half.
Janae Voelker scored a career-high 23 points before fouling out with 2:52 remaining for the Golden Eagles (7-5), who have lost three straight games. Jenny Hardin had 17 points and nine rebounds for Oral Roberts.
Maria Cordero scored 15 points and had two blocked shots for Oklahoma State, winners of three straight.
The Cowgirls pulled away with a 19-3 run before the close of the first half, building a 44-26 lead when Kristin Hernandez weaved into the lane and converted a layup.
Mariana Camargo ended a five-minute field goal drought for Oral Roberts with a layup at the buzzer as Oklahoma State took a 44-28 lead into the break.
- ORAL ROBERTS: 65
OKLAHOMA STATE: 83
Dec 28 9:59 PM
- ORAL ROBERTS: 28
OKLAHOMA STATE: 44
Dec 28 9:00 PM
- Duke rallies from halftime deficit to dispatch Oklahoma State Mar 26
- A pair of double-doubles powers Cowgirls past DePaul Mar 24
- Lady Vols march on after dominating Oral Roberts Mar 23
- No. 1 Baylor heads to third straight Big 12 final Mar 10
- Baylor pulls away from Oklahoma State Feb 2
- Pope and Baylor crush Oklahoma State Jan 6
- Baylor takes out Oral Roberts Dec 12
- Cowgirls defeat Dukes for WNIT Title Mar 31
- No. 1 Baylor rolls through Oklahoma State Feb 15
- Baylor dominates second half to take down Oklahoma State Jan 11
- Littell named Oklahoma State women's hoops coach Dec 9
- OSU women's hoops coach Budke dies in plane crash Nov 18