Green scores 22 as Oklahoma State downs Oral RobertsDec 29, 2007 - 5:33 AM STILLWATER, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Danielle Green scored a season-high 22 points and Andrea Riley added 19 as No. 25 Oklahoma State beat Oral Roberts, 83-65, on Friday night.
It was the 22nd consecutive non-conference home victory for the Cowgirls (11-1), who used a late first-half run to build a 16-point halftime advantage and led by double figures throughout the second half.
Janae Voelker scored a career-high 23 points before fouling out with 2:52 remaining for the Golden Eagles (7-5), who have lost three straight games. Jenny Hardin had 17 points and nine rebounds for Oral Roberts.
Maria Cordero scored 15 points and had two blocked shots for Oklahoma State, winners of three straight.
The Cowgirls pulled away with a 19-3 run before the close of the first half, building a 44-26 lead when Kristin Hernandez weaved into the lane and converted a layup.
Mariana Camargo ended a five-minute field goal drought for Oral Roberts with a layup at the buzzer as Oklahoma State took a 44-28 lead into the break.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
ORAL ROBERTS 28 37 65
OKLAHOMA ST (25) 44 39 83 FINAL
Dec 28 9:59 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
ORAL ROBERTS 28
(25) OKLAHOMA ST 44 HALFTIME
Dec 28 9:00 PM
- McCarty leads No. 6 Texas past No. 20 Oklahoma State 70-55 Wed
- Martin, No. 25 Oklahoma State women beat Texas Tech 70-57 Sun
- Jensen leads No. 25 Oklahoma St. past No. 20 Oklahoma 71-69 Feb 3
- Martin leads Oklahoma St to 73-42 blowout of No. 14 Sooners Jan 16
- No. 4 Texas women rout Oklahoma State 78-48 Jan 9
- Martin leads Oklahoma State to 52-45 upset of No. 4 Baylor Dec 30
- No. 20 South Florida women hand Oklahoma St. 1st loss 68-46 Dec 20
- No. 4 Baylor women beat Oral Roberts 97-39 for 11-0 start Dec 17
- FGCU records first-ever NCAA Tournament victory Mar 21
- Notre Dame dominates at home in regional semifinal Mar 29
- Big night from Martin propels Cowgirls to Sweet 16 Mar 25
- Bias' late bucket lifts Oklahoma State in overtime Mar 22