Four dismissed from Idaho State squadJan 18, 2012 - 4:02 PM Pocatello, ID (Sports Network) - Idaho State University announced late Tuesday the dismissal of four players from the football team, senior linebacker Jordan Monga, junior defensive lineman Austin Schnizler, redshirt freshman defensive back/outside linebacker Ryan Coleman and junior offensive lineman Elijah Ruhl.
The university cited the reason as a violation of the Idaho State athletic department's code of conduct policy.
The most significant loss may be Coleman, a 6-foot-3, 205-pounder from Rialto, Calif. In his first action this past fall, he totaled 44 tackles with two interceptions, three pass breakups, a fumble recovery and a forced fumble.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- BYU visit finalizes Idaho State schedule Jan 29
- Idaho State to host six in 2013 Jan 7
- Idaho State picks up four JUCO linebackers Jan 3
- Idaho State suspends wide receiver Graves Nov 1
- Idaho State suspends football coach Kramer Oct 23
- Police investigating ISU coach's shove Oct 18
- Police investigating ISU coach's shove Oct 17
- No. 25 Nebraska welcomes Idaho State to Lincoln Sep 19
- QB Kragthorpe leaves Idaho State program Jun 27
- Idaho State to play Washington for first time Jun 12
- Idaho State football to be free of APR penalties May 16
- Idaho State to play Air Force, Nebraska Feb 23