North Dakota State dismisses linebacker Jemison from teamAug 9, 2012 - 4:40 PM Fargo, ND (Sports Network) - North Dakota State University dismissed senior linebacker Brandon Jemison from the football team for an undisclosed violation of team rules, head coach Craig Bohl announced Thursday.
Jemison, 21, and a hometown player from Fargo, played in all 40 games during his first three years, including 27 starts.
The 6-foot-1, 218-pounder had 185 tackles, including 43 last season when North Dakota State captured its first FCS national championship. He also had nine tackles for loss, four forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.
North Dakota State opens its season on Sept. 1 against Robert Morris.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Fittingly, defense wins NDSU spring game Apr 27
- Montana State buys out of game against North Dakota State Feb 18
- North Dakota State adds Delaware State to schedule Feb 15
- North Dakota State-Western Carolina game moved to 2016 Feb 8
- Jacobsen headlines North Dakota State class Feb 6
- Back-to-back FCS titles boost North Dakota State financially Jan 7
- MVP Jensen is a winner like his role model Jan 5
- All-America Williams staying put at NDSU Jan 5
- Steady run game the key to NDSU attack Jan 4
- Bison confident leading tackler is set Jan 4
- FCS championship game statistics Jan 4
- North Dakota State's Olson preparing for title game Jan 2