North Dakota State players face voter fraud investigationSep 5, 2012 - 8:28 PM Fargo, ND (Sports Network) - North Dakota State University will allow seven of eight football players who face voter fraud charges to travel to Saturday's game at Colorado State
Craig Bohl, head coach of the 2011 FCS national championship squad, said he is allowing the legal process to play out for players Aireal Boyd, Josh Colville, Demetrius Gray, Samuel Ojuri, Brendin Pierre, Antonio Rodgers, Bryan Shepherd and Marcus Williams.
All but Gray, a redshirt freshman, will travel with the team to Colorado State.
Williams, a junior cornerback, is a 2012 Buck Buchanan Award nominee.
All eight players are charged with facilitation of voter fraud or filing a false statement - Class A misdemeanors - according to the Grank Forks Herald.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Felony charge dropped against NDSU star linebacker Fri
- NDSU suspends linebacker after arrest Jun 11
- Fittingly, defense wins NDSU spring game Apr 27
- Montana State buys out of game against North Dakota State Feb 18
- North Dakota State adds Delaware State to schedule Feb 15
- North Dakota State-Western Carolina game moved to 2016 Feb 8
- Jacobsen headlines North Dakota State class Feb 6
- Back-to-back FCS titles boost North Dakota State financially Jan 7
- MVP Jensen is a winner like his role model Jan 5
- All-America Williams staying put at NDSU Jan 5
- Steady run game the key to NDSU attack Jan 4
- Bison confident leading tackler is set Jan 4