Report: McBean's suspension reducedMay 8, 2012 - 3:16 PM Denver, CO (Sports Network) - Defensive lineman Ryan McBean, formerly of the Denver Broncos and recently signed by the Baltimore Ravens, reportedly has had a drug suspension reduced from six to three games.
According to the Denver Post, McBean settled a lawsuit he filed against the league in exchange for a reduction of the suspension. He was one of three Broncos suspended by the NFL in March for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Linebacker D.J. Williams was also hit with a six-game ban and tight end Virgil Green was suspended four games. Williams also filed a lawsuit, while Green did not.
McBean spent the past three seasons with Denver and signed with Baltimore on Monday.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Extra Points: McClain needs to retire the immaturity Fri
- Rolando McClain retires from NFL May 15
- Ravens' Pitta signs free agent tender May 13
- Ravens acquire C Shipley from Colts May 9
- Steve Spagnuolo joins Ravens' staff May 3
- Ravens re-sign OT McKinnie May 2
- Baltimore Ravens 2013 NFL Draft Review Apr 29
- Report: McClain arrested in Alabama Apr 22
- Ravens ink QB Hanie Apr 17
- Baltimore Ravens 2013 NFL Draft Preview Apr 16
- McClain passes physical, signs one-year deal with Ravens Apr 12
- Ravens set to add LB McClain Apr 10