Texans ink WR Johnson, LB FoxJul 27, 2012 - 5:02 PM Houston, TX (Sports Network) - The Houston Texans signed wide receiver Bryant Johnson and linebacker Keyaron Fox on Friday.
Johnson, 31, caught six passes for 90 yards and a touchdown in 16 games for Houston last season.
Over the course of his 10-year career with the Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions and Texans, the Penn State product has 314 receptions for 3,938 yards and 16 touchdowns.
The 30-year-old Fox, a nine-year veteran and a Super Bowl champion with the Pittsburgh Steelers after the 2008 season, had 13 tackles in 13 games for the Washington Redskins last year.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Extra Points: Time runs out on Texans' Kubiak 2:33p
- Texans fire Kubiak 1:22p
- Jags end home skid, send Texans to 11th straight loss 2:09a
- Surging Jags search for first home win against Texans Wed
- Patriots do it again, rally past woeful Texans Sun
- Reeling Texans hope to avoid 10th straight loss, tangle with Pats Nov 29
- Low Point: Jaguars deal Texans ninth straight loss Nov 24
- Texans aim to halt franchise-worst skid against lowly Jags Nov 22
- Keenum to remain Texans' starter Nov 18
- McGloin shines as Raiders hold off Texans Nov 17
- Texans P Lechler out of hospital, could play Nov 15
- Kubiak set to return as Texans face Raiders Nov 15