Browns' Haden reportedly failed drug testAug 8, 2012 - 8:29 PM Cleveland, OH (Sports Network) - Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden is facing a possible suspension for reportedly testing positive for the prescription drug Adderall.
ESPN Cleveland reported Wednesday that the NFL is currently reviewing a failed drug test by Haden.
The report says that Haden tested positive for Adderall during a routine offseason test. He has been notified of the positive test and would be suspended if a second test from the original sample shows up positive.
Haden, the seventh overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, has recorded 129 tackles, two sacks and six interceptions in 31 games for the Browns.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Campbell in line to start for Browns Fri
- Patriots hope to inch closer to AFC East crown vs. banged-up Browns Fri
- Campbell cleared to practice for Browns Thu
- Browns DL Bryant out for season Wed
- Hanie signs with Browns, could start Sunday Tue
- Weeden sidelined with concussion Mon
- Jags beat Browns on Shorts' TD catch Dec 1
- Weeden takes another turn for Browns against Jags Nov 29
- Weeden to start Sunday for Browns Nov 27
- Steelers take down Browns for third straight win Nov 24
- Steelers and Browns meet in key AFC North matchup Nov 22
- Browns place WR Edwards on IR Nov 20