Colts LB Angerer out with broken footAug 13, 2012 - 8:10 PM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Indianapolis Colts linebacker Pat Angerer is expected to miss at least six weeks with a broken foot.
The Star reported on Monday that the second-round pick in 2010 out of Iowa suffered the fracture during Sunday's 38-3 preseason-opening victory over the St. Louis Rams.
Head coach Chuck Pagano also indicated that surgery will be required.
In his second pro season, the 25-year-old Angerer exploded for 148 tackles, one sack and one interception while starting all 16 games.
Pagano also told the paper that starting right guard Mike McGlynn suffered a high left ankle sprain, reserve linebacker Scott Lutrus suffered a season- ending knee injury and running backs Mewelde Moore and Delone Carter each sustained rib injuries.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Ravens acquire C Shipley from Colts May 9
- Colts, Bills swap linebackers Apr 29
- Indianapolis Colts 2013 NFL Draft Review Apr 29
- Indianapolis Colts 2013 Draft Preview Apr 16
- Colts P McAfee signs franchise tender Apr 4
- Colts sign WR Heyward-Bey Apr 1
- Eagles acquire DE Geathers from Colts Mar 28
- Colts sign NT Franklin Mar 19
- Hasselbeck lands in Indy Mar 19
- Colts cut loose S Zbikowski Mar 15
- Colts sign DT Ricky Jean-Francois Mar 14
- Colts bring back CB Butler Mar 14