Colts LB Angerer out with broken footAug 13, 2012 - 8:10 PM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Indianapolis Colts linebacker Pat Angerer is expected to miss at least six weeks with a broken foot.
The Star reported on Monday that the second-round pick in 2010 out of Iowa suffered the fracture during Sunday's 38-3 preseason-opening victory over the St. Louis Rams.
Head coach Chuck Pagano also indicated that surgery will be required.
In his second pro season, the 25-year-old Angerer exploded for 148 tackles, one sack and one interception while starting all 16 games.
Pagano also told the paper that starting right guard Mike McGlynn suffered a high left ankle sprain, reserve linebacker Scott Lutrus suffered a season- ending knee injury and running backs Mewelde Moore and Delone Carter each sustained rib injuries.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Colts beat Titans, shake off Arizona loss Sun
- Titans try to press slumping Colts in AFC South Nov 29
- Fitzgerald, Palmer push Cardinals past Colts Nov 24
- Richardson questionable for Colts in Week 12 Nov 22
- Colts visit old friend Arians and his Cards Nov 22
- Colts sign RB Rainey Nov 20
- Colts' Walden suspended for head butt Nov 18
- Strong second half leads Colts over Titans Nov 15
- Titans try to close the gap on Colts in AFC South Nov 14
- Austin-led Rams snap skid, rout Colts Nov 10
- Colts' Richardson questionable Nov 8
- Colts aim to collect 3rd straight win, host Rams Nov 8