Giants' Bradshaw has hand contusionAug 19, 2012 - 11:01 PM East Rutherford, NJ (Sports Network) - New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin announced on Sunday that running back Ahmad Bradshaw has a hand contusion.
Bradshaw suffered the injury during Saturday's preseason game against the New York Jets. X-rays came back negative, but he remained on the sidelines for the rest of the contest.
Coughlin also said cornerback Jayron Hosley has a turf toe injury. He had a 77-yard interception return for a touchdown against the Jets.
"Bradshaw at this point, they're still doing things, but they're calling it a right hand contusion, and I haven't heard anything else," Coughlin said. "Hosley, they're going to deal with this as a turf-toe kind of an issue. It's a toe issue. Hopefully nothing will turn up in terms of all the tests, and then it's going to be something that is going to be very sore, there's no doubt. How he is able to deal with it will indicate how fast he can get back on the practice field."
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Giants strike deals with Hankins, Moore May 10
- New York Giants 2013 NFL Draft Review Apr 29
- Former kicker, broadcaster Summerall dies Apr 16
- New York Giants 2013 Draft Preview Apr 15
- Giants bolster defensive line by signing Patterson Apr 3
- Giants keep Kevin Boothe Mar 25
- Giants re-sign backup QB Carr Mar 21
- Giants make it official with Louis Murphy Mar 19
- Giants sign TE Myers Mar 17
- Giants add Dan Connor to linebacking corps Mar 16
- Giants re-sign LB Rivers Mar 15
- Giants land Mundy; Ross returning Mar 14