Giants' Bradshaw has hand contusionAug 19, 2012 - 11:01 PM East Rutherford, NJ (Sports Network) - New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin announced on Sunday that running back Ahmad Bradshaw has a hand contusion.
Bradshaw suffered the injury during Saturday's preseason game against the New York Jets. X-rays came back negative, but he remained on the sidelines for the rest of the contest.
Coughlin also said cornerback Jayron Hosley has a turf toe injury. He had a 77-yard interception return for a touchdown against the Jets.
"Bradshaw at this point, they're still doing things, but they're calling it a right hand contusion, and I haven't heard anything else," Coughlin said. "Hosley, they're going to deal with this as a turf-toe kind of an issue. It's a toe issue. Hopefully nothing will turn up in terms of all the tests, and then it's going to be something that is going to be very sore, there's no doubt. How he is able to deal with it will indicate how fast he can get back on the practice field."
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- NFL: Refs erred at end of Giants-Redskins game Mon
- Strong second half leads Giants past Redskins Mon
- Giants' Pierre-Paul out for Sunday Fri
- NFC's 'Least' meet when Giants visit struggling 'Skins Fri
- Cowboys edge Giants with last second FG Nov 24
- Giants' Nicks inactive Nov 24
- Giants' Nicks questionable, Webster out against Cowboys Nov 22
- Blood bath? JPP, Giants renew rivalry with Cowboys Nov 22
- Rainey, Pierre-Paul headline NFC's best for Week 11 Nov 20
- Giants-Redskins remains Sunday night tilt for Week 13 Nov 18
- Giants top Packers to continue roll Nov 17
- Resurgent Giants take on Rodgers-less Pack Nov 15