Kings extend Stoll, FraserJun 23, 2012 - 3:09 AM Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) - The Los Angeles Kings agreed to terms on contract extensions with forwards Jarret Stoll and Colin Fraser on Friday.
The Stanley Cup champions rewarded Stoll with a three-year pact worth an average of $3.25 million and Fraser was granted a two-year deal worth $825,000 per year.
Stoll recorded six goals and 21 points in 78 regular-season games, contributing two goals and five points in 20 postseason appearances.
Fraser, a defensive center who completed his first season with Los Angeles, tallied twice with six assists in 67 games, adding a goal and assist in 18 playoff contests.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Jones finally gives up a goal, but Kings still beat Leafs 12:07a
- Kings, Maple Leafs meet for first time since goalie trade Wed
- Jones blanks Habs; Kings pull off rare Montreal win Tue
- Habs hope to extend winning streak against Kings Tue
- Jones' first shutout sends Kings past skidding Islanders Sun
- Skidding Isles take on Kings in LA Sat
- Kings edge Ducks in lengthy shootout Dec 4
- Ducks host Pacific showdown with rival Kings Dec 3
- Toffoli, Kings top Blues Dec 3
- Kings, Blues meet for first time since playoffs Dec 2
- Cammalleri's late tally lifts Flames over Kings Dec 1
- Kings host Flames seeking club-record point streak Nov 30