Kings extend Stoll, FraserJun 23, 2012 - 3:09 AM Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) - The Los Angeles Kings agreed to terms on contract extensions with forwards Jarret Stoll and Colin Fraser on Friday.
The Stanley Cup champions rewarded Stoll with a three-year pact worth an average of $3.25 million and Fraser was granted a two-year deal worth $825,000 per year.
Stoll recorded six goals and 21 points in 78 regular-season games, contributing two goals and five points in 20 postseason appearances.
Fraser, a defensive center who completed his first season with Los Angeles, tallied twice with six assists in 67 games, adding a goal and assist in 18 playoff contests.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Kings reward Voynov with 6-year deal Tue
- Able Kane's double-OT goal sends Blackhawks into Cup Finals Jun 9
- Kings' Richards returns for Game 5 Jun 8
- Blackhawks try to oust Kings in Game 5 of West finals Jun 8
- Top Shelf: Kane, Hawks put defending champs on the ropes Jun 7
- Hawks edge Kings to take 3-1 series lead Jun 7
- Kings try to tie series against Keith-less Blackhawks Jun 6
- Quick, Kings beat Blackhawks to get on board in Western finals Jun 5
- Kings' Richards out for Game 3 Jun 4
- Down 2-0, Kings host Blackhawks in Game 3 Jun 4
- Blackhawks chase Quick, take 2-0 lead on Kings Jun 3
- Kings' Richards out for Game 2 Jun 2