Flyers add Fedotenko, GervaisJul 5, 2012 - 6:39 PM Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - The Philadelphia Flyers signed forward Ruslan Fedotenko and defenseman Bruno Gervais to contracts on Thursday.
Fedotenko returns to the city where he began his NHL career. He played two seasons for the Flyers from 2000-02 before being dealt to Tampa Bay.
The 33-year-old Fedotenko played the past two years with the New York Rangers and registered nine goals and 11 assists in 73 games last season.
A veteran of over 800 NHL games with the Flyers, Lightning, Islanders, Penguins and Rangers, Fedotenko has totaled 169 goals and 184 assists for 353 points. He also owns a pair of Stanley Cup rings, with the 2004 Lightning and 2009 Penguins.
Gervais, 27, had a career-high six goals and seven assists in 50 games with Tampa Bay last season. He has recorded 15 goals and 81 points in 381 career games with the Islanders and Lightning.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Flyers finish year on up note, win at Ottawa Apr 27
- Sens fight for playoff seeding vs. Flyers Apr 27
- Lauridsen lifts Flyers over playoff-bound Islanders Apr 25
- Flyers aiming to finish strong against playoff-bound Islanders Apr 25
- Mason leads Flyers over slumping Bruins Apr 23
- Season over for Flyers' Timonen Apr 23
- Bruins resume Northeast title chase in Philly Apr 23
- Simmonds nets hat trick, Flyers top Hurricanes Apr 21
- Flyers, Hurricanes battle in Raleigh Apr 20
- Brodeur, Devils down Flyers to end 10-game losing skid Apr 19
- Flyers, Devils tangle in Philly Apr 18
- Flyers give Rinaldo, Rosehill two-year extensions Apr 17