Panthers agree to terms with MuellerJul 12, 2012 - 4:48 PM Sunrise, FL (Sports Network) - The Florida Panthers agreed to terms with forward Peter Mueller on a one-year contract Thursday.
Mueller has spent the last two seasons with the Colorado Avalanche, recording seven goals and nine assists through 32 games last year.
"Peter is a young and talented forward who is a former first-round draft choice," Panthers executive vice president and general manager Dave Tallon said. "He is a skilled player with an offensive upside who will help our power play."
The eighth-overall pick by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 2006 draft, Mueller has amassed 55 goals and 88 assists over 254 career games with the Coyotes and Avalanche.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Panthers F Huberdeau has successful hip surgery Tue
- Gallagher, Huberdeau, Saad named Calder finalists May 6
- Panthers defeat Lightning to finish season Apr 28
- Panthers, Lightning close disappointing seasons in Tampa Apr 27
- Toronto cruises past lowly Panthers Apr 25
- Leafs try to get back on track against lowly Panthers Apr 25
- Panthers edge Rangers Apr 23
- Playoff-hopeful Rangers aim to stay hot in Florida Apr 23
- Bruins blank Panthers for share of Northeast lead Apr 21
- Bruins try to end slide against Panthers Apr 21
- Devils keep slim playoff hopes alive with rout of Panthers Apr 20
- Devils try to boost fading playoff hopes against Panthers Apr 20