Ennis gets 2-year deal from SabresSep 15, 2012 - 4:55 PM Buffalo, NY (Sports Network) - The Buffalo Sabres signed forward Tyler Ennis to a two-year contract on Saturday.
"Tyler is a very important part of our offense and we are very happy to have him signed," Sabres general manager Darcy Regier said. "He has progressed as a player over the past few seasons and we are excited to see his growth, both as a person and professional, in the years to come."
Ennis led the club with a plus-11 rating, totaling 15 goals and 34 points in 48 games a season ago. He was out of the lineup from October 22 until December 2 due to a sprained ankle, and was also absent from December 17 to January 31.
The 22-year-old Edmonton native was the Sabres' 26th-overall choice in the 2009 draft, and has totaled 38 goals and 54 assists in 140 games over parts of three NHL seasons.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Sabres beat Senators in 10th round of SO 1:37a
- Sens, Sabres kick off home-and-home in Buffalo 11:18a
- Canadiens stay hot by edging Sabres Sat
- Habs try to stay hot in home tilt vs. lowly Sabres Sat
- Lundqvist and Rangers take down Sabres Thu
- Lundqvist, Rangers battle struggling Sabres Dec 5
- Devils squeak by Sabres in OT Nov 30
- Kaleta's season over after ACL tear Nov 30
- Sabres, Devils meet for first time this season Nov 30
- Sabres top Leafs in overtime Nov 30
- Sabres try to end slide against visiting Leafs Nov 29
- Canadiens down struggling Sabres Nov 28