Aborah set for Vitesse departureApr 18, 2012 - 4:34 PM Arnhem, Netherlands (Sports Network) - Vitesse revealed on Wednesday that midfielder Stanley Aborah will be leaving the club when his contract expires at the end of the season.
The 24-year-old moved to Vitesse in 2011 from Belgian side Cappellen, and had been in talks with the club about a new contract.
But the Ghana-born midfielder broke off those talks according the club, meaning he will be playing elsewhere next season.
"Vitesse and Aborah were talking together about a new contract, but the player has indicated he does not want the talks to continue," read a statement on the club's official website.
"That automatically means that Aborah leaves the Arnhem club at the end of the season."
Aborah has scored one goal in 10 Eredivisie appearances this season.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Go Ahead Eagles brush aside Zwolle 2:12p
- Klaassen's hat trick helps Ajax roll over NAC Sat
- Vitesse eases past Cambuur Dec 1
- Late surge helps Groningen draw NAC Nov 30
- Piazon's brace propels Vitesse past Go Ahead Eagles Nov 24
- Ajax takes over top spot in Eredivisie Nov 23
- Johansson helps AZ earn point at Feyenoord Nov 10
- Vitesse tops Utrecht with late surge Nov 9
- Feyenoord tops Cambuur to move into top four Nov 3
- AZ Alkmaar goes top with Den Haag defeat Nov 2
- AZ Alkmaar moves up with Zwolle defeat Oct 27
- NAC rolls over Go Ahead Eagles Oct 26