Fulham signs Rodallega to three-year dealJul 12, 2012 - 6:59 PM London, England (Sports Network) - Fulham signed Colombian Hugo Rodallega to a three-year contract Thursday, pending receipt of a work permit.
The 26-year-old Rodallega spent the last three-plus seasons with Wigan and had 24 goals in 112 English Premier League appearances with the club.
"I'm thrilled to have signed for Fulham. I wanted to stay in England and I'm delighted that I now have this opportunity with Fulham," Rodallega said.
Rodallega joined Wigan in January of 2009, but his contract expired after last season. He joins Fulham on a free transfer.
"I am delighted that Hugo has decided to join Fulham," Fulham coach Martin Jol said. "There has been a lot of interest in him from other top flight teams in England and abroad, so to be able to add his quality to our squad is a massive boost this early in our preparations for the new campaign.
"He is a great addition and I think he will contribute very well to our style and philosophy here."
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Osman extends Everton stay 12:29p
- Phelan leaves Man Utd after Moyes' arrival 9:49a
- Man City score comeback win over Chelsea 10:03p
- Ferdinand extends Man United contract Thu
- Ferdinand signs contract extension with United Thu
- Pulis out after seven seasons at Stoke Wed
- Carlton Cole to leave EPL club West Ham Wed
- Liverpool EPL club won't sell Luis Suarez Wed
- Pulis leaves Stoke after seven years Tue
- Man Utd earns $95m from broadcasters Tue
- Aussies a dying breed in EPL Mon
- Ferguson departs with EPL managers' award Mon