Everton reveals Cahill saleJul 24, 2012 - 5:19 PM Liverpool, England (Sports Network) - Everton announced late Monday that it has agreed to a deal with Major League Soccer that would send Tim Cahill to Red Bull New York.
According to the English Premier League club, Cahill's move to the Red Bulls is subject to an agreement to personal terms and passing a medical.
New York has not confirmed the capture, issuing a statement in acknowledgement of Everton's announcement.
"We are aware of Everton's statement regarding midfielder Tim Cahill and our club," the club said. "However, we have no comment at this time regarding him or any other non-New York player."
Cahill, 32, has played 278 times for Everton since his move from Millwall in 2004, scoring 68 goals. An Australian international with 55 caps, he has scored 24 times for his country.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Carroll completes West Ham move 2:19p
- United opens at Swansea; Chelsea begins at Hull 2:17p
- Carroll quits Liverpool to join West Ham 11:35a
- Newcastle Utd confirm Kinnear appointment Tue
- Figueroa completes Hull City switch Mon
- Reid signs new West Brom deal Mon
- New Man City boss wants titles with style Fri
- Pellegrini confirmed as City manager Fri
- Liverpool announces Aspas signing Jun 13
- Chelsea agrees with Leverkusen for Schurrle transfer Jun 13
- Aston Villa signs Okore Jun 13
- Mourinho makes first Chelsea signing Jun 13