Toronto FC signs goalkeeper HallJul 31, 2012 - 4:59 PM Toronto, ON (Sports Network) - Toronto FC signed Bermudian goalkeeper Freddy Hall on Tuesday.
Hall, 27, has played four times for Bermuda on the international level. He was on trial with Toronto for the last three weeks.
"Freddy brings depth to our goalkeeping position and has many qualities that we like to see at this position," said Toronto FC coach and director of soccer operations Paul Mariner. "He performed well during his trial period with our club. We are pleased to sign him."
Hall was last with club side Northampton Town in England's League Two. He started his career with Bermuda Hogges in the USL Premier Development league.
As per team and league policies, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Seattle edges TFC in Dempsey's debut Aug 10
- Dempsey poised to make Seattle debut against TFC Aug 9
- Laba's early goal holds up as TFC tops Revs Aug 4
- Revs, TFC tangle at Gillette Aug 2
- Wiedeman helps TFC complete comeback vs. Columbus Jul 27
- Crew, TFC renew acquaintances in Trillium Cup Jul 26
- Toronto signs MF Rey Jul 25
- RBNY, TFC play to draw at BMO Jul 20
- RBNY goes for second straight win vs. TFC Jul 19
- Torres helps Chivas end winless drought Jul 18
- TFC, Chivas battle for much-needed win Jul 16
- Saad's brace helps Sporting down TFC Jul 13