Toronto FC signs goalkeeper HallJul 31, 2012 - 4:59 PM Toronto, ON (Sports Network) - Toronto FC signed Bermudian goalkeeper Freddy Hall on Tuesday.
Hall, 27, has played four times for Bermuda on the international level. He was on trial with Toronto for the last three weeks.
"Freddy brings depth to our goalkeeping position and has many qualities that we like to see at this position," said Toronto FC coach and director of soccer operations Paul Mariner. "He performed well during his trial period with our club. We are pleased to sign him."
Hall was last with club side Northampton Town in England's League Two. He started his career with Bermuda Hogges in the USL Premier Development league.
As per team and league policies, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Revolution, TFC clash at Gillette Fri
- Oduro's strike lifts Crew over TFC May 18
- Trillium Cup rivals meet up at BMO Field May 17
- Toronto acquires Convey from Sporting May 16
- Toronto lands Ben Haim on loan May 9
- 'Quakes snap winless skid behind Wondolowski's late goal May 9
- Brockie, Caldwell sign with TFC May 7
- Struggling sides TFC, San Jose tangle at Buck Shaw May 7
- Buddle opens Rapids account in TFC defeat May 4
- TFC tries for turnaround in Colorado May 3
- Cahill's late goal leads New York past TFC Apr 27
- Petke, Nelsen square off at BMO Field Apr 26