Robert Hoff's Friends
- Member Since:
- Jul '10
- WYG? Ranking:
- 38196th place
- About Me:
- I'm the obnoxious drunk at the end of the bar.
- Favorite Jersey Number:
- 4, 58
- Milford, CT
- Current Town:
- Indianapolis, IN
- Favorite Teams:
- UCONN Huskies (football & basketball)
Indiana Hoosiers (football & basketball)
Boston Red Sox
New York Giants
- Favorite Sports Quotes/Cliches:
- Ric Flair: To be the man you have to beat the man! Whooo!
Coach Norman Dale: If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.
Jimmy Chitwood: I play, coach stays. He goes, I go.
Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
- Favorite Sports Movies:
- Favorite Sports Moment:
- Dave Roberts stealing 2nd in game 4 of the 2004 ALCS
Tate George last 2nd shot to beat Clemson in the 1990 East Regional Semifinal
- Favorite Athletes:
- Jonathan Papelbon
Al Unser, Jr
- Players You Love to Hate:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Best Game You've Attended:
- 1992 Indianapolis 500
1996 Princeton beats defending champion UCLA with the backdoor cut
2010 Big Ten Quarterfinal Ohio St vs. Michigan