- Member Since:
- May '08
- WYG? Ranking:
- 2988th place
- About Me:
- I'm a Bills fanatic. Don't tell me that the Bills suck cuz I couldn't care less about your opinion.
- Favorite Jersey Number:
- 5 or 74
- Current Town:
- Favorite Teams:
- Bills, Sabres, Bisons, Yankees, Celtics, 49ers, Red Wings, UNC, Louisville, Notre Dame
- Favorite Sports Quotes/Cliches:
- Football, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball in that order for professional
Being at the game: Baseball
Watching on TV: Football and then Hockey
Following: College Basketball
- Favorite Sports Movies:
- Remember the Titans, Varsity Blues, The Program, Miracle, Cutting Edge, Major League, Angels in the Outfield, Rookie of the Year, Second String
- Favorite Sports Moment:
- Eli Manning drops back to pass, somehow avoids a massive sack and throws the most amazing completion in SuperBowl history. I hate the Patriots so much, that made my year!!
- Favorite Athletes:
- Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Daryll Talley, Bryce Paup, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Trent Edwards, Roscoe Parrish, Koby Bryant, A-Rod, Bryan Campbell, Ryan Miller, Thomas Vanek, Tim Connolly, Derick Roy, Jason Pommonville, Alex Ovetchkin, Kevin Garnet, Derek Jeter
- Players You Love to Hate:
- Brady, Bruschi, Faulk, Morrony, Moss, Welker, Stallworth... etc.
- Best Game You've Attended:
- Bills vs. Jaguars when the Jags tied it up with less than 20 seconds left. They kicked it out of bounds, JP threw a pass to roscoe parrish on the sideline to set up Ryan Lindell's game-winning kick with the clock running out.
Bisons vs. some other no-named team. Bisons were down by 9 runs or something like that. They hit a grand slam followed by 3 straight single-shot homers. They then went on to score a total of 10 runs with 2 outs in the 9th inning to complete the greatest comeback ever in the minors. I WAS THERE!!
- No one has shouted at iHeartTheBills yet. Why not be the first?