- Member Since:
- Dec '09
- WYG? Ranking:
- 322nd place
- About Me:
- I'm 26 years old. Sports are my way of life! I love watching all sports and all teams.
- Favorite Jersey Number:
- 7 (not a significance to any athlete its just the number I'd ware)
- Detroit, MI
- Current Town:
- Detroit, MI
- Favorite Teams:
- NBA: Pistons, Nuggets, Lakers, Cavs, Magic, Heat, Spurs
NHL: Red Wings, Capitals, Sharks, Stars, Blackhawks, Rangers
NFL: Lions (unfortunately), Eagles, Colts, Ravens, Cardinals, Patriots
MLB: Tigers, Phillies, Dodgers, Angels, Cardinals
- Favorite Sports Quotes/Cliches:
- "Count that baby and a foul"
"The ball don't lie"
"HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY"
- Favorite Sports Movies:
- Blue Chips
White Man Can't Jump
Rocky (all of them)
- Favorite Sports Moment:
- 95 Stanley Cup Finals when the Red Wings defeated New Jersey in a 4-0 sweep!
- Favorite Athletes:
- NFL: Brett Favre, Payton Manning, Berry Sanders
NBA: Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Rodney Stuckey, LeBron James, Rip Hamilton, Dr.J, Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups
MLB: Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Curtis Granderson, Manny Ramirez, Cliff Lee
NHL: Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, Brett Hull, Pavel Datsyuk, Alexander Ovechkin
MMA: Fedor Emelianenko, Gegard Mousasi, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida,
- Players You Love to Hate:
- Don't hate the playa, hate the game... T.O. is kinda wack though.
- Best Game You've Attended:
- Pistons Defeat over Indiana Pacers in game 5 for the eastern conf finals championship the game was phenomenal. Pistons went ahead to beat the Lakers after to win the championship.
det2009 Good one Tony! I am a life long Sparty fan, but this new logo that Nike has proposed is so ugly I will have to save my closet full of M.S.U. shirts, becuase I will not wear anything with that new logo. As you can tell; I the like the old one. If it ain't broke; Don't fix it.
- Feb 8 7:58 AM