Sky beat Mystics on Fowles' layupJun 2, 2012 - 2:58 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Sylvia Fowles' layup with two-tenths of a second remaining lifted the Chicago Sky to a 65-63 win over the Washington Mystics.
Fowles finished with 19 points and 16 rebounds for Chicago, which trailed by seven with under two minutes remaining. Epiphanny Prince scored a career-high 31 points in the win, the third in four games this season for the Sky.
Monique Currie had 15 points to pace the Mystics, who fell to 1-3 on the year.
- WASHINGTON: 63
Jun 1 10:47 PM
- WASHINGTON: 27
Jun 1 9:34 PM
- WASHINGTON: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 1 8:41 PM
- Sky give Prince extension 5:02p
- Mystics acquire Hollingsworth from Liberty Apr 15
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Thibault resurfaces with Mystics Dec 18
- Mystics part ways with Lacey Sep 24
- Vandersloot leads Sky over Mystics Sep 22
- Dream eliminate Sky from postseason contention Sep 20
- Wauters helps Storm take down Sky Sep 19
- Sky rout Mercury Sep 16
- Liberty hold off Mystics Sep 16
- McCoughtry leads Dream past Mystics Sep 14
- Ogwumike leads Sparks past Sky Sep 14