Glenn throws for three TDs as Winnipeg beats HamiltonOct 15, 2006 - 10:06 PM HAMILTON, Ontario (Ticker) -- Kevin Glenn threw three touchdown passes to lead the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to a 29-22 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
Derick Armstrong, Kwame Cavil and Charles Roberts caught TD passes for the Blue Bombers, who trailed, 22-17, heading into the fourth quarter before rallying.
Glenn completed 24-of-35 passes for 325 yards and was not intercepted. He threw a 14-yard TD pass to Roberts in the fourth quarter and connected with Armstrong on the two-point conversion to give Winnipeg (8-8) a 25-22 lead.
Kevin Eakin was 8-of-18 for 111 yards and a TD for Hamilton (4-13), which was outgained, 442-224, and managed only 11 first downs.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Bombers tangle with Tiger-Cats Jul 1
- Harris, Fuller, Willy named top performers for Week 1 Jun 30
- Blue Bombers down Roughriders Jun 27
- Paredes lifts Stamps past Tiger-Cats in Grey Cup rematch Jun 27
- Roughriders host Blue Bombers to open new season Jun 24
- Hamilton and Calgary meet in Grey Cup rematch Jun 24
- Blue Bombers extend QB Willy May 1
- Owners of Bombers' stadium suing architect, builder Mar 4
- Tiger-Cats re-sign RB Grigsby Feb 24
- Bombers bring back Brohm Feb 17
- Tiger-Cats re-sign Brandon Banks Feb 5
- Bombers' Renaud calls it a career Feb 5