Keith rallies Saskatchewan past Calgary in West playoffsNov 6, 2006 - 1:50 AM CALGARY, Alberta (Ticker) -- Kenton Keith ran for 141 yards and two touchdowns as the Calgary Stampeders advanced to the West Division final with a 30-21 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Calgary trailed, 21-12, at halftime before Keith scored on a 78-yard TD run 35 seconds into the third quarter. He added a 14-yard scamper late in the fourth to seal the victory.
The Stampeders will face the BC Lions next week with the winner squaring off with either Toronto or Montreal in the Grey Cup.
Calgary's Kerry Joseph completed 17-of-31 passes for 180 yards and a touchdown. Matt Dominguez had three catches for 40 yards, including a 22-yard TD reception.
Henry Burris was 16-of-32 for 198 yards with no touchdowns and four interceptions for the Roughriders. He also carried six times for 57 yards and a score.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Calgary comes calling on Montreal Jul 1
- Argos and Riders square off in Week 2 action Jul 1
- Harris, Fuller, Willy named top performers for Week 1 Jun 30
- Blue Bombers down Roughriders Jun 27
- Paredes lifts Stamps past Tiger-Cats in Grey Cup rematch Jun 27
- Roughriders host Blue Bombers to open new season Jun 24
- Hamilton and Calgary meet in Grey Cup rematch Jun 24
- Stampeders QB Mitchell signs through 2018 Mar 3
- Riders keep WR Dressler with 4-year extension Jan 30
- Riders pick up Watson from Bombers Jan 29
- Stampeders' Hufnagel named top CFL coach Jan 21
- Stampeders sign Wall to extension Jan 20