Deng leads Bulls past Pacers, 109-101Feb 10, 2010 - 4:30 AM By CLIFF BRUNT AP Sports Writer
INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Luol Deng had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Indiana Pacers 109-101 on Tuesday night.
Derrick Rose and John Salmons each scored 21 points for the Bulls, who had lost three of their previous four. Kirk Hinrich scored 17 points, and Brad Miller added 13 for Chicago.
Danny Granger had 27 points and 10 rebounds, Troy Murphy had 18 points and 16 rebounds and Earl Watson added 14 points and six assists for the Pacers.
Chicago shot 51 percent from the field.
Chicago center Joakim Noah was not with the team because of a left foot injury. Miller, a former Pacer, started in his place.
Indiana shot just 33 percent in the fourth quarter and blew a five-point lead.
FINAL 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH TOTAL
--- --- --- --- -----
CHICAGO 29 28 24 28 109
INDIANA 28 32 26 15 101 FINAL
HIGH SCORERS: CHI - LUOL DENG 23, DERRICK ROSE 21, JOHN
IND - DANNY GRANGER 27, TROY MURPHY 18,
EARL WATSON 14
Feb 9 9:26 PM
INDIANA 86 END, 3RD QTR
Feb 9 8:49 PM
INDIANA 60 HALFTIME
Feb 9 8:11 PM
INDIANA 28 END, 1ST QTR
Feb 9 7:39 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel May 5
- Indiana Pacers not renewing contract of coach Frank Vogel May 5
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future May 2
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years May 2
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 May 2