Balanced Bulls edge NuggetsNov 9, 2010 - 3:53 AM Chicago, IL (Sports Network) - Derrick Rose had a team-high 18 points and added six assists, and Luol Deng finished with 17 points and seven rebounds, as the Chicago Bulls edged the Denver Nuggets, 94-92, at the United Center.
Taj Gibson had 16 points for Chicago, which shot 41.5 percent from the field and snapped a two-game slide. Joakim Noah pulled in 19 rebounds to go with 13 points.
Carmelo Anthony led all scorers with 32 points and added eight rebounds for the Nuggets, who were coming off wins over the Clippers and Dallas. Arron Afflalo ended with 15 points and Chauncey Billups chipped in with 14 in defeat.
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- Timberwolves' Towns is unanimous Rookie of the Year pick May 16
- Timberwolves hire Thibodeau as coach/president, Layden is GM Apr 20
- APNewsBreak: Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Apr 19
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Apr 14
- Nuggets miss postseason for a 3rd straight year Apr 14
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Apr 14
- Playoff destination sealed, Blazers beat Nuggets 107-99 Apr 14
- NBA Capsules Apr 14
- Bulls wipe out big early deficit, pound 76ers 115-105 Apr 14
- Jerry Colangelo insists he had no role in 76ers hiring son Apr 13
- Column: Vintage MJ-led Bulls would top Curry's Warriors Apr 13