Bogut, Bucks cruise past SixersMar 13, 2011 - 6:12 AM Milwaukee, WI (Sports Network) - Andrew Bogut paced five Bucks players in double-digits, scoring 17 points and grabbing nine rebounds as Milwaukee handled Philadelphia, 102-74, at Bradley Center.
"He was better," Bucks coach Scott Skiles said of Bogut. "He did a nice job defensively again. He made the proper plays out of there, but we didn't score. Then as the game went on, they didn't come down there as much and he was able to get loose a little bit."
Luc Mbah a Moute added 14 points and a game-high 12 rebounds while Brandon Jennings scored 15, including 4-of-7 from beyond the arc, as the Bucks won their third straight game.
Lou Williams led Philadelphia with 16 points in a reserve role but the 76ers failed to capitalize on an emotional win over the Celtics Friday night and have dropped two of three, both coming on the second game of a back-to-back.
Jodie Meeks added 13 points and six rebounds for Philadelphia, but Milwaukee shot 53 percent from the field and forced the Sixers into 21 turnovers.
Milwaukee made its first four attempts from long range -- three from Jennings -- and the Bucks also capitalized on six Philadelphia turnovers to take a 26-25 lead after 12 minutes.
Another three from Carlos Delfino three minutes into the second widened the Bucks' lead to 33-25, and after a Williams miss, Delfino sank a jumper to put the Milwaukee lead at 10.
After Philadelphia cut its deficit to 39-32 with 5 1/2 remaining, Emanuel Sanders connected on a running slam to start an 18-4 Milwaukee run to create some distance. Keyon Dooling capped the spurt with a pair from the line, and his fadeaway jumper in the final seconds gave the Bucks a 59-41 lead at the break.
The Sixers, who average just over 13 turnovers a game, turned the ball over 12 times in the first half, leading to 21 Milwaukee points.
The Bucks' lead reached 20, 61-41, with a Bogut hook shot 28 seconds into the third quarter, and their advantage never fell below 12 throughout the end of regulation.
Philadelphia is 12-21 on the road, but had won its previous three games as the visitor...The Sixers started a five-game road trip that will feature visits to the Jazz, Clippers, Kings and Trail Blazers...Corey Maggette missed the game for Milwaukee with a sore right knee...Philadelphia had won two- straight and nine of the previous 11 games in this series entering Saturday.
- PHILADELPHIA: 74
Mar 12 11:08 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 57
End of 3rd
Mar 12 10:41 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 41
Mar 12 10:02 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 25
End of 1st
Mar 12 8:33 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Mar 12 8:12 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- 76ers add 2 executives to front office, promote key exec May 5
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14