Fourth-quarter charge leads Bucks past BobcatsOct 14, 2006 - 3:03 AM CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (Ticker) -- The Milwaukee Bucks fought back on the road.
Michael Redd scored 21 points and Charlie Bell netted 16 as the Bucks rallied for a 104-100 preseason victory over the Charlotte Bobcats.
Rookie David Noel added 14 points for Milwaukee, which fell behind by nine points in the fourth quarter after a tightly contested first half.
The Bucks fought back and tied the game, 91-91, thanks to a 13-4 run capped by Charlie Villanueva's basket with 5:18 to go. Milwaukee took the lead for good on Chris McCray's 3-pointer 35 seconds later.
Charlotte was led by second-year guard Raymond Felton, who scored 20 points on 5-of-11 shooting. Sean May, who starred with Felton two years ago at North Carolina, added 17 points and nine rebounds.
Rookie Adam Morrison, the third overall draft selection in June, scored 11 points in 26 minutes for the Bobcats, who committed 22 turnovers. A Gonzaga product, Morrison netted 19 points in his preseason debut against the Orlando Magic on Tuesday.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Hornets PG Kemba Walker has another surgery on left knee May 9
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents May 2
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 1
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 May 1
- Game 7's to decide Miami-Charlotte, Toronto-Indiana series Apr 30
- Hornets-Heat Preview Apr 30
- NBA Playoff Capsules Apr 30
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Apr 29
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Apr 29
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Apr 29
- Blazers, Hornets can cap comebacks, Raptors also can advance Apr 29