Bobcats pull away from BucksMar 17, 2014 - 2:10 AM Milwaukee Bucks, 101-92, on Sunday.
Al Jefferson netted 20 points with seven rebounds and Gary Neal added 18 off the bench for Charlotte, which has won four straight.
Brandon Knight finished with 21 points for Milwaukee, who lost for the fourth time in a row. Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien scored 18 and 12 points, respectively, in the setback.
Knight's 3-pointer with seven minutes left in the fourth gave the Bucks an 85-83 lead, but the visitors responded with a 9-2 run that Jefferson capped with a hook shot at 5:04.
A John Henson hook shot cut the deficit to four, 94-90, with two minutes to play.
That's as close as the Bucks would get to snapping their losing skid as Walker answered with a jumper before Neal knocked in a jumper to give the Bobcats a comfortable cushion.
"We struggled to get stops in the fourth quarter and they stretched the lead out," Knight said.
Earlier, Sessions scored seven points during a 13-4 first quarter-ending run that staked the Bucks to a 28-23 lead after 12 minutes.
Charlotte won every quarter from there, but trailed 50-46 at the break before taking a 76-74 lead into the fourth.
"It was terrible out there. But we got going," Jefferson said of Charlotte's slow start.
Milwaukee fell to 15-3 at home all-time against Charlotte and are now 2-16 in the second half of back-to-back games ... Charlotte shot a blistering 39-of-68 (57.4 percent) from the field, but allowed 20 points off 18 turnovers ... The Bucks shot 37-for-89 (41.6 percent) from the field ... There were 12 lead changes and eight ties.
Mar 16 3:17 PM
- CHARLOTTE: 76
End of 3rd
Mar 16 2:45 PM
- CHARLOTTE: 46
Mar 16 2:05 PM
- CHARLOTTE: 23
End of 1st
Mar 16 1:37 PM
- CHARLOTTE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:38
Mar 16 1:12 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Hornets PG Kemba Walker has another surgery on left knee May 9
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents May 2
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 1
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 May 1
- Game 7's to decide Miami-Charlotte, Toronto-Indiana series Apr 30
- Hornets-Heat Preview Apr 30
- NBA Playoff Capsules Apr 30
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Apr 29
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Apr 29
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Apr 29
- Blazers, Hornets can cap comebacks, Raptors also can advance Apr 29