Curry and Warriors control MagicMar 19, 2014 - 5:54 AM Orlando Magic, 103-89, on Tuesday night.
David Lee tallied 20 points and 10 rebounds, while Klay Thompson also poured in 20 points for the Warriors, who have won seven of their last nine games.
"We handled our business, we competed. I thought we were very unselfish," Warriors head coach Mark Jackson said.
Nik Vucevic provided 15 points and Tobias Harris supplied 14 points and six boards for Orlando, which has dropped six games in a row.
"It's tough to defend a team that makes shots like that. They're a very good team," Vucevic said.
After back-to-back buckets by Kyle O'Quinn and Vucevic got the Magic within 57-51 early in the third quarter, the Warriors netted 17 straight points to seize control of the contest.
Thompson and Curry poured in eight points and a pair of triples during the surge, which was capped on a Curry longball for a commanding 75-51 Golden State advantage.
The Warriors took an 87-66 cushion into the fourth, where they cruised to the easy win.
Earlier, Golden State led 30-27 after a quarter of play and 57-47 at the break.
The Warriors shot 45.1 percent (37-of-82) from the floor, 37 percent (10- of-27) from beyond the arc and 90.5 percent (19-of-21) from the foul line ... Golden State held an 18-4 margin in fast-break points.
Mar 19 12:49 AM
- ORLANDO: 66
GOLDEN STATE: 87
End of 3rd
Mar 19 12:20 AM
- ORLANDO: 47
GOLDEN STATE: 57
Mar 18 11:34 PM
- ORLANDO: 27
GOLDEN STATE: 30
End of 1st
Mar 18 11:05 PM
- ORLANDO: 2
GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:45
Mar 18 10:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20