Warriors edge BucksMar 21, 2014 - 7:18 AM
Klay Thompson deposited 29 points for Golden State, which has won three straight. David Lee contributed a 22-point, 12-rebound double-double and Jordan Crawford added 12 off the bench in the win.
"We've got guys that set screens for us, that move the ball," said Curry. "We've got to finish those plays."
Brandon Knight scored 27 points, Ramon Sessions netted 13 and John Henson added 13 for the Bucks, who have dropped six straight games. Milwaukee also lost rookie guard Nate Wolters to a fractured left hand.
"It's a tough blow," said Bucks head coach Larry Drew on Wolters' injury. "We're just hoping he can recover from it."
Khris Middleton, Ersan Ilyasova, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jeff Adrien all tallied 11 points in the loss.
A Draymond Green putback slam gave the Warriors a 106-98 lead with 2 1/2 minutes left in the game.
Ilyasova converted a three-point play with under a minute to go which cut the deficit to three, 108-105, but Thompson followed with a 3-pointer to make it a two-possession game.
With Milwaukee down four, Antetokounmpo missed 1-of-2 from the line with 3.7 seconds left.
Curry then nailed four free throws in the final seconds to seal the win.
Golden State led 29-21 after one quarter and brought a 53-51 cushion into the break.
A Crawford 3-ball with 1.5 seconds left in the third sent the Warriors into the fourth with an 82-75 edge.
Andre Iguodala missed his second straight game due to tendinitis in his right knee ... Golden State converted 43-of-80 attempts from the field ... The Warriors won the battle on the boards, 42-36.
Mar 21 1:05 AM
- MILWAUKEE: 75
GOLDEN STATE: 82
End of 3rd
Mar 21 12:20 AM
- MILWAUKEE: 51
GOLDEN STATE: 53
Mar 20 11:37 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 21
GOLDEN STATE: 29
End of 1st
Mar 20 11:06 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 0
GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:47
Mar 20 10:41 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Gary Payton unimpressed by Stephen Curry's unanimous MVP May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19