Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Oregon St 67-43Nov 14, 2009 - 6:19 AM LUBBOCK, Texas(AP) -- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi's Kevin Palmer scored 23 points to lead the Islanders past the Oregon State Beavers 67-43 Friday night.
Palmer led the Islanders with 23 points on 9-of-15 shooting. Terence Jones finished with 11 points in his first game as an Islander, while Demond Watt added 10.
Forward Seth Tarver led the Beavers with 12 points as Oregon State struggled from the floor, shooting just 32 percent from the field. They shot less than 40 percent from the line and turned the ball over 25 times.
Oregon State's 43 points represented the second lowest total ever allowed by the Islanders.
- NCAA BB
TX A&M CORP CHR 67
OREGON ST 43 FINAL
Nov 13 11:26 PM
- NCAA BB
TX A&M CORP CHR 30
OREGON ST 18 HALFTIME
Nov 13 10:21 PM
- Beavers bummed about early exit, but excited for the future Mar 19
- Payton II following in father's NCAA footsteps at Oregon St Mar 17
- Pac-12 says end of Washington-Oregon State handled properly Feb 25
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Oregon State Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Oregon State Beavers no longer the Pac-12 surprise Oct 28
- No. 9 Utah tops Oregon State in defensive battle Feb 20
- Utes battle Beavers in Pac-12 affair Feb 19
- No. 6 Arizona cruises past Oregon State Jan 31
- Wildcats host Beavers in Pac-12 action Jan 30
- Oregon State edges No. 7 Arizona Jan 12
- No. 7 Arizona sets sights on Oregon State Jan 11