Radford rolls past Lynchburg 94-70Nov 18, 2009 - 2:15 AM RADFORD, Va.(AP) -- Art Parakhouski and Joey Lynch-Flohr each had double-doubles for the fourth consecutive game to lead Radford to a 94-70 victory over Lynchburg College on Tuesday night.
Parakhouski scored 31 points and had 17 rebounds, and Lynch-Flohr added 21 points and added 12 rebounds, giving the duo double-doubles dating back to Radford's win over Virginia Military Institute in the Big South tournament championship game last March.
Parakhouski was 15-for-22 from the field and Lynch-Flohr was 7-for-10 for the Highlanders (2-0).
Phillip Martin scored 13 and Jeremy Robinson and Blake Smith had 10 points each for Radford, which shot 53.2 percent from the field and 80 percent from the free-throw line (24-for-30).
KC Mendez scored 14 points for the Division III Hornets (1-1), going 3-for-5 from 3-point range. Michael Wims added 13, going 6-for-9 from the field.
- NCAA punishes Radford for violations Feb 24
- Kentucky rolls over Radford Nov 23
- Radford faces tall task in clash with No. 2 Kentucky Nov 23
- Walker, Gators bounce back to down Radford Dec 22
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2
- Radford rallies to beat Winthrop 54-52 Feb 27
- Radford rolls past Presbyterian 75-58 Feb 25
- Radford defeats North Carolina-Wilmington 76-68 Feb 20
- Radford outlasts Liberty 74-69 Feb 16
- Coastal Carolina defeats Radford 52-51 Feb 13
- Radford sinks Charleston Southern 61-58 in OT Feb 11
- Radford defeats High Point 77-63 Feb 7