Reed, Arkansas State top Southeast Missouri 73-49Nov 19, 2009 - 4:04 AM CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo.(AP) -- Brandon Reed scored 17 points to lead Arkansas State over Southeast Missouri 73-49 Wednesday night.
Reed was 6 of 11 from the field for Arkansas State (2-0). JeJuan Brown recorded a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 13 rebounds and Martavius Adams scored 10 points for the Red Wolves.
Southeast Missouri (0-2) was led by Anthony Allison with 10 points.
The Red Wolves took a 12-2 lead to open the game and the lead never fell below 10 points the rest of the way. The Red Wolves led 43-21 at the half. They shot 52 percent from the field in the first half and finished 44 percent for the game.
Southeast Missouri has lost 21 straight dating to last season.
- NCAA BB
ARKANSAS ST 73
SE MISSOURI 49 FINAL
Nov 18 10:15 PM
- NCAA BB
ARKANSAS ST 43
SE MISSOURI 21 HALFTIME
Nov 18 9:03 PM
- Arkansas State fined, vacates win after apparel violation Apr 13
- Goodwin, Memphis stomp SEMO Dec 21
- Southeast Missouri hits road to challenge No. 15 Memphis Dec 21
- No. 12 Mizzou snaps to attention, beats SE Missouri State Dec 5
- Tigers set to pounce on Redhawks Dec 4
- Kansas downs Southeast Missouri State Nov 9
- SEMO seeks season-opening upset of No. 7 Kansas Nov 9
- Murray State takes care of Redhawks Feb 16
- Racers and Redhawks duke it out in OVC action Feb 15
- Murray State stays perfect in win over Redhawks Feb 2
- No.10 Murray State meets SEMO in OVC action Feb 2
- Murray State remains unbeaten Dec 18