Oklahoma State defeats Bradley, 68-57Nov 28, 2009 - 3:11 AM LAS VEGAS(AP) -- Oklahoma State's James Anderson scored 19 points Friday night to lead the Cowboys past Bradley 68-57 in the third round of the Las Vegas Invitational.
Anderson was 7-of-7 from the free-throw line and had four rebounds. Ray Penn added 14 points, while Keiton Page had 10 for Oklahoma State (5-0). The five Cowboys victories have come by an average margin of 20.5 points.
Taylor Brown led Bradley (3-2) with a game-high 21 points.
After Bradley took a 10-5 lead, the Cowboys responded by scoring the next 10 points and stayed ahead the rest of the way. Oklahoma State's biggest lead came at 52-32 with 11:18 left in the game.
This was the teams' first meeting since 1958.
- Oklahoma Stare adds Gentry to basketball coaching staff May 11
- Oklahoma State introduces new coach Underwood Mar 23
- Oklahoma St. hires SFA's Brad Underwood as men's hoops coach Mar 22
- Oklahoma State to 'part ways' with basketball coach Ford Mar 18
- Oklahoma State coach Ford ejected from son's game Dec 11
- Oklahoma State G Forte out with arm injury vs George Mason Nov 20
- Oklahoma State at a glance Oct 28
- Oklahoma State G Evans has star potential Oct 28
- Bradley names Brian Wardle head coach Mar 27
- Young advances Oregon past Oklahoma State Mar 20
- Pokes and Ducks duke it out in NCAA Tournament action Mar 20
- No. 15 Oklahoma holds off Oklahoma State Mar 13