Wisconsin-Green Bay tops North Dakota State 71-62Nov 28, 2009 - 4:04 AM FARGO, N.D.(AP) -- Randy Berry had 14 points and 11 rebounds to lead four players in double figures as Wisconsin-Green Bay beat North Dakota State 71-62 Friday night.
Bryquis Perine had 13 points, Troy Cotton had 11 and Seth Evans added 10 for the Phoenix (5-2).
Eric Carlson and Michael Tveidt led the Bison (5-2) with 16 points each. Carlson also had seven rebounds. Jordan Aaberg came off the bench to add 12 points and a team-high eight rebounds. He also had six blocks, the second-most in school history for a single game.
The Phoenix eked out a victory despite North Dakota State's 48-36 advantage in rebounds. But Wisconsin-Green Bay committed just five turnovers while forcing 14 and converting them for 15 points. NDSU did not convert any turnovers for points.
The Bison lost their second-straight home game for the first time since November 2003.
- NCAA BB
WISC GREEN BAY 71
NO DAKOTA ST 62 FINAL
Nov 27 10:24 PM
- NCAA BB
WISC GREEN BAY 27
NO DAKOTA ST 24 HALFTIME
Nov 27 9:13 PM
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10