St. Bonaventure routs Southeast Missouri 67-44Nov 28, 2009 - 4:59 AM NORMAL, Ill.(AP) -- Andrew Nicholson had 15 points and 12 rebounds Friday night to lead St. Bonaventure to a 67-44 victory over Southeast Missouri in the Basketball Travelers Classic.
Chris Matthews scored 14 points and Jonathan Hall 11 for the Bonnies (3-1), who built a 15-0 lead and held Southeast Missouri scoreless for the first 10 minutes. St. Bonaventure led 32-14 at halftime.
KaJuan Watson, with 12 points, came off the bench and was the only player in double figures for Southeast Missouri (1-4). The Redhawks, receiving just 16 points from their starting five, shot 32 percent from the field (17 of 53) and 37.5 percent from the free-throw line (6 of 16).
- Surprising St. Bonaventure nudges into NCAA Tournament talk Mar 10
- St. Bonaventure stuns VCU on buzzer-beater Feb 7
- Bonnies entertain 18th-ranked Rams Feb 7
- Gathers' buzzer-beater gives Bonnies upset of Saint Louis Mar 14
- Bonnies battle Billikens in A-10 tourney Mar 14
- Kloof helps Bonnies knock off Minutemen Jan 29
- Bonnies seek upset of 21st-ranked Minutemen Jan 29
- Saint Louis downs Bonnies for 10th straight win Jan 16
- Bonnies and Billikens do battle in A-10 action Jan 15
- No. 19 UMass wins another close one Jan 12
- A-10 action pits Bonnies against 19th-ranked Minutemen Jan 11
- Goodwin, Memphis stomp SEMO Dec 21