Dartmouth defeats Hartford 68-56Nov 29, 2009 - 2:13 AM HANOVER, N.H.(AP) -- Robby Pride scored 19 points as Dartmouth defeated Hartford 68-56 on Saturday night.
David Rufful added 15 points, six rebounds and four steals for the Big Green (1-4), while Clive Weeden finished with 12 points and eight rebounds.
After leading 27-21 at halftime, Dartmouth went on a 9-0 run early in the second half. Rufful's 3-pointer made the score 36-23 with 16:38 remaining.
The Big Green took their largest lead of the night after a free throw from Pride with 1:54 left made the score 58-40.
The Hawks (2-4) were led by Morgan Sabia who finished with 13 points and seven assists. Milton Burton added 11 points, while Andres Torres chipped in with 10 points.
Dartmouth shot 44.7 percent from the field (21-for-47).
The Hawks shot only 36.5 percent (23-for-63), and shot 50 percent from the free throw line (4-for-8).
- No. 14 Notre Dame dismantles Hartford Dec 31
- Hartford seeks upset of No. 14 Notre Dame Dec 30
- Louisville cruises past Hartford Nov 19
- Cardinals go in search of 20th straight win Nov 19
- Hartford's Gallagher gets four-year extension Sep 18
- Harvard opens Ivy League action with win over Dartmouth Jan 7
- No. 22 Harvard opens Ivy League action against Dartmouth Jan 7
- Leibovitz abruptly resigns as Hartford coach Apr 13
- Pennsylvania knocks off Dartmouth 78-68 Mar 6
- Princeton defeats Dartmouth 71-43 Mar 5
- Hartford edges Albany 85-79 in OT Feb 28
- Brown rolls past Dartmouth 76-57 Feb 27