Idaho defeats Eastern Washington 76-54Nov 29, 2009 - 5:42 AM MOSCOW, Idaho(AP) -- Steffan Johnson had 18 points to lead Idaho past Eastern Washington 76-54 on Saturday night.
All of Johnson's points came from 3-point range, where he was 6 of 7. Marvin Jefferson and Luiz Toledo also scored in double figures with 10 points each for the Vandals (4-1).
Eastern Washington (2-4) was led by Glen Dean who had 14 points.
Idaho shot 67 percent from the field in the first half and took a 45-23 lead into the break. The Vandals shot 54 percent for the game.
Idaho took its biggest lead with 18:08 to go when Johnson hit his fifth 3, giving the Vandals a 51-23 lead.
Idaho outrebounded the Eagles 40-23.
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Nov 17
- Eastern Washington routs D-III member George Fox 126-64 Nov 15
- Eastern Washington's Harvey turning pro Apr 1
- Georgetown topples Eastern Washington to advance Mar 20
- Hoyas set sights on Eagles in South Regional action Mar 19
- Harvey, Eastern Washington rally past Montana for Big Sky crown Mar 14
- Grizzlies, Eagles engage in Big Sky title bout Mar 14
- Unbeaten Huskies rally past Eastern Washington Dec 14
- Huskies seek to ground Eagles Dec 14
- SMU tops Eastern Washington to end skid Nov 23
- Mustangs hope to end slide against undefeated Eagles Nov 22
- Eastern Washington's Hayford gets new five-year deal Jun 13